Friday, February 3, 2012

★☆I Guess I'm Not The Only Star★☆ (Black Star Love Story)


Everyday at the DWMA was the same.

Maka and Soul fighting.

Kid unconscious on the floor.(Because he was unsymmetrical.)

Black Star on the desk trying to prove how much of a star he was.

And everything in between.

It was fine until he got louder, and louder... And LOUDER!


“Black Star... SHUT UP!” I couldn't look at every face that stared at me before I was rudely interrupted by him.

“What do you mean shut up? An awesome star like me doesn't get told to shut up. It’s not like me to stop talking about how awesome and how much of a star i am so you should get used to it. Besides, you’re not even close to how big i am.”Narcissistic Ass.


We continued the petty fight until Stein thought it would be fun to see if Black Star was actually right. We had to fight against him and whoever made him weaker: Wins.

I am going to win. No matter what.

Me and Black Star both knew how to fight without weapons so we didn’t use them.


Now it’s time for the match to start and we are already waiting to see who will emerge victorious.

“Now, do you want to bet anything while were already right here?” Stein asked with his usual smirk and cigarette in his hand.

“Sure... Black Star?”

“Fine! What does a person as big as me have to lose. If I lose... I’ll take you out to eat and pay for it all. If you lose, you have to promise that I’m the biggest only and only star around!


“Okay but first, if i win you also have to agree that you’re not the only star around.” i said knowing that i’ll win.


“Okay! Now lets get on with it!”


Stein gave us the signal to start fighting. At first i was coming off strong and then i slowly started to get weaker as Black Star became more and more powerful. I had a deep wound on my arm that needed attention but i couldn't stop the fight now.

It was at the end of the battle when Black Star jumped up and said

“Yahooo! I am the only star and now its time for you to admit it Kasuka!”


He didn’t realise that i wasn’t done yet and while he shouted his little words of joy, i was slowly walking towards him with all of my energy concentrating into one final hit. He turned around and was greeted with the force of my fist on his now broken nose. He blacked out on the floor with blood coming from his mouth.


~The next Day~

“Black Star, you okay?” i asked sounding like i was actually concerned but inside i was still laughing at the scene in the classroom yesterday.


“I’m fin-” he couldn't even finish his sentence before I walked over to him and shut him up by placing my lips on his. He started to kiss back but it didn’t last too long since Maka and Tsubaki walked in the room and started to stare at the scene.


“Hey guys! Keep an eye on him while I’m gone for me?”

“Anytime.” Maka and Tsubaki said in unison.


“Don’t stay in here too long. Remember, we still have a date to go on.” I said while walking out the door.



“Hey Kasuka, I guess your not the only star. BUT... your still not as big as me. But you are close enough.”


¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸

No comments:

Post a Comment