Monday, February 6, 2012

❦ℑhe ⓟhantomhive's Ļove❦ (A Black Butler Smut Story)




Chapter 1: Kiss Me.
Wake up Alex.”

I heard a soft voice that belonged to someone. Someone that I knew all too well.

         “The young master is waiting for you.”

Sebastian. I slowly looked above the man that was slowly hovering over me. There were several things that I didn’t like about living here, but, there are more reasons why I do love living here. I actually don’t have room to complaint since the Phantomhive house didn’t dispose of me yet which is more than I could ask for at t this time.

         “I don’t think it is a good idea to keep the young master waiting. Don’t you agree, Alex?”

“I’m going, I’m going.” I rushed out of my room to go to Ciel’s passing by a smirking Sebastian on my way out. I love him , even  when he’s been teasing me like this ever since he found out. I had a feeling that he knew anyway but I still let the words mumble their way out my mouth. Finally arriving in front of Ciel’s room I knock and wait for his answer.

“Come in.” he said with his usual apathetic voice.

“Did you call for me you call for me young master?” I said with tint if lust in my voice.

I always loved to tease Ciel since I was older than him. And it works every time. I can tell that even after a year of me working for him that it did since every time he would blush.

“We have a special guest coming in today and and I want you to help her settle in and keep her entertained.” He said overcoming his blush.

“How long is she going to be staying here?” I said looking sad on purpose.

“A week, why?” he asked with suspicion in his voice.

“Because… I was hoping I could spend tonight with you. So we could final-“

“That’s enough Alex!”  his face was covered in red. But it still surprised since that was the first time he called you Alex. He always used my full name: Alexandria. Even though I’ve been telling him to call me Alex when I first moved here; from being a slave.
I was part of the Trancy house before Alois traded me to be with Sebastian for just one day. I was traded for ONE DAY.

That kid was so unbelievably cruel I was overcame with tears of joy when I found out I was leaving that dreaded house. So long story short… I’m now helping guest get ‘Comfortable’ when they come. Whether I actually help them or help Sebastian get rid of them.     

“Y-You called me Alex.” I slowly started to form a sinister smile.

“It slipped!” I didn’t even know that his face could get even redder. Its the colors of Grell’s hair now.

“You used my nickname… So that means you want to take our relationship to another level?´ I said walking close enough so that my breast were on his and my lips were only few cm away from his. I started to close my eyes with a full intent on kissing him. Even he started to lean forward. I could feel his cool breath on my lips as they started to slightly touch. I was going to hurry things up by snaking my tongue through his lips until we were rudely interrupted by a voice saying that lunch was ready.

“Sebastian! I was having a private moment with Ciel. Could you knock next time?” I said moving so that I was sitting on Ciel’s lap and my fingers slowly lingering up and down his chest.
Me, being calmed just looked at Ciel to see a boy glowing with ferocious red.skin. I felt something poking at me from where I was sitting and I realized that the only thing under me was Ciel’s… actually, I don’t want to think about it.

“Alexandria, the guests will be here shortly and we need you to prepare for them as soon as possible.”

“I’ll be there right away. Bye Ciel” I said while getting off of him and giving him a quick peck on the cheek before Sebastian followed me out of the room.
We were far away from hearing distance of Ciel’s room when I stopped and tuned around to stare the devil in his lust filled eyes.

“S-S-SEBASTION! W-why do you look like that?” I asked actually wondering why h e looked like he was going to ravish me at any moment.

He started to slowly walk towards me and with every step he took, foward , I took a step back. This continued until he was out of sight for one second and appeared right in front of me to pinned me forcefully against a wall.

“You shouldn’t do that to the young master anymore. If you do I’ll lose control and take you right there in front of him.” He said while pinning my hands above my head. He moved so close to me that he could feel my body moving when I breathed. There was no space in-between us now. The air felt tense and i was still wondering what  he meant by ‘take me’.
“What do you mean?” with every second I felt more and more uneasy.  

“I mean that you have to quit teasing me or I’ll take away all of your firsts if you want me to or not.” His grip tightening on my hand as he started to lean in closer. I could smell his breathe tingling on my lips as we started to move closer towards each other.

“What if I want you to now?” lust forming in every part of my body. He could see it in my eyes, hear it in my voice, and the way I started to grind toward him let him know that my hormones were full of it.

“Then I shall.”  He said while putting his lips on mine .
Sebastian, Kiss Me.

1 comment: